The Dogtra EF-3000 Gold system gives you the ability to allow your dog the freedom he wants, within your specified boundaries. Dogtra’s containment system contains your dog without the use of conventional fencing that can be chewed through, jumped over or dug under. |
Dogtra E-Fence 300 GOLD Hidden Dog Fences Feature:
- Low to medium power for most breeds of dogs
- Waterproof collar/receiver
- Pager/vibration signal that warns the dog prior to electrical stimulation/correction
- Wire continuity indicator shows that the fence is in operational condition
- Five levels of intensity control on each collar/receiver, to match each dog's temperament
- Safety disconnect feature, the unit reactivates when the dog approaches the boundary again
- Easy to add additional collar/receivers (below)
- 2-hour rapid charge Lithium Polymer batteries
- Sleep mode to save battery life when your dog is playing safely within the boundary
- Fits dogs as small as 10 lbs (Receiver weight : 4.0 ounces)
- Long-range signal, 40 acres maximum area coverage. Comes with 500 Ft of boundary wire and training flags. Add extra wire (500 ft plus flags) for larger areas.
- Two Year Limited Warranty
The fence wire must make a continuous loop around your property for your system to operate. The signal is delivered from the terminal of the transmitter, through the fence wire, back to the other terminal on the transmitter. When this is accomplished, the wire continuity light will emit a constant red indicator.
The wire should be buried approximately 4-6 inches into the ground, or deep enough to protect it from being damaged by any machinery or dug up by your dog. (The wire does not have to be buried in order to work.)