It works year round. It both heats and cools. No other units can say that.It is energy efficient, and easy to operate. Can sit outside, attached to the dog house. Because the unit is placed outside of the enclosure, it is out of sight, out of mind, very quiet and preserves floorspace. Works in outside temperature from: 5° to 109°
The Hi Tech unit offers advanced programming with easy-to-read digital display and controls.
Just set it and go. Simply hook up the 2-hose air intake and outflow hoses into your enclosure. (Hook up kit included). The beauty of this unit is its low BTU pulse, which is a gentle and easy air flow and gradual acclimatization: not too harsh for humans or animals in a small space.
The standard quick connect 2-air-hose installation system is included and makes installation a breeze through most walls including wood, fiberglass and metal. Everything needed for a simple DIY installation is at your fingertips.
Large ClimateRight Dog House Heaters Features at a Glance:Climate Right will heat, cool and adjust humidity conditions within very small indoor or outdoor enclosures. Results may vary based on size of enclosure and ambient room and outdoor temperatures. Usual adjustment for the dog house is 30-55° for winter conditions and 68-80° for summer conditions. Please allow Climate Right to run continuously for 48 hours. It may take this long to properly acclimatize certain large or extremely hot or cold spaces based on the gentle nature of the rate of change in air temperature (by design). Please be sure to follow the priming directions before operation.
- Ideal for small spaces 55-150 sq ft. - up to 1200 cubic feet (12' x 12' x 8')
- Indoor/Outdoor. Only unit of its kind OK to run outdoors in extreme heat or cold.
- Heats OR Cools
- 5000 BTUs for Cooling; 700W; 6.2Amps
- 4300 BTU's for Heating: 1300W; 11.3Amps
- Dehumidifying Capacity 60% RH (1.1% per hour)
- Portable & Lightweight
- Safe & Eco-friendly. (Uses R134a Refrigerant - New Regulatory compliant)
- Advanced Programming. Optimized programming & temp sensors for peak temperature control.
- Digital Control panel for settings and thermostat controls. Includes Remote Control.
- Remote Control FeaturesTemperature, Fan & Mode Control, Auto On/Off Timer, Sleep Function
- Built-in Thermostat makes it Energy Efficient - Low Cost to Operate.
- Power: 115v/1hp/60Hz, Current: 7.7 a. Input power is 0.84kW
- Noise: 55 Decibels
- The standard quick connect air hose system is included and makes installation a breeze
- Removable Nylon Mesh Air Filter
- Dimensions: 19" x 15" x 15"; 63.6 lbs.
- Outside temperature range: 5° -109°
- Limited one-year manufacturer warranty.